Home » , » George RR Martin says Game of Thrones spin-offs will all be prequels – and announces a fifth

George RR Martin says Game of Thrones spin-offs will all be prequels – and announces a fifth

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 | 8:08 AM

After HBO reveals plans for TV offshoots from their hit adaptation, Martin promises he is still working on sixth book The Winds of Winter

Game of Thrones creator George RR Martin has reassured fans that he will complete the sixth novel in his A Song of Ice and Fire series, despite working with screenwriters on five new TV spin-offs. But he has admitted that the TV commitments had pushed the hotly anticipated book down the agenda.

“Yes, I am still working on Winds of Winter and I will continue working on it until it’s done,” Martin wrote on his blog. But fans, who have already waited six years for the latest instalment in the fantasy series, should not hold their breath. “I will confess, I do wish I could clone myself, or find a way to squeeze more hours into the day, or a way to go without sleep. But this is what it is, so I keep juggling,” he added before listing his commitments: The Winds of Winter, five new TV shows for HBO, and four new Wild Card books.

Related: Let's just say it: George RR Martin needs to get on with The Winds of Winter

Continue reading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment