Home » » Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson – review

Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson – review

Written By Unknown on Sunday, August 23, 2015 | 7:10 AM

‘This book was a huge disappointment despite its great potential’

I remember how this book was so hyped last summer, and almost everyone I knew was ranting and raving about Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson, meaning that I bought it thinking this would be an awesome summer read! I finally read it this summer and unfortunately I was disappointed.

I knew how popular this book is but I became so disconnected from the plot, characters and the book itself that I took almost a week to actually finish it. I am definitely in the minority of people which didn’t enjoy this book. I found it to be too much of a romantic cliché, and some parts were too drawn out while other parts were shortened way too much.

Continue reading...











0 comments:

Post a Comment