Home » , » Kaepernick to release ‘deeply personal’ children’s book inspired by his life

Kaepernick to release ‘deeply personal’ children’s book inspired by his life

Written By Unknown on Saturday, July 17, 2021 | 11:19 AM

I Color Myself Different to be published 5 April through his publishing company and Scholastic

Colin Kaepernick will release a children’s book in 2022 that’s inspired by his own life.

Kaepernick’s book, I Color Myself Different, will be published on 5 April next year through his publishing company and Scholastic, as part of a multi-book deal, the athlete and children’s media company have announced. The book will be illustrated by Eric Wilkerson.

I’m excited to share that I’ll be publishing I COLOR MYSELF DIFFERENT, a children's book, with @KaepernickPub & @Scholastic on 4/5/22! #IColorMyselfDifferent is deeply personal to me & honors the courage & bravery of young people everywhere. Pre-order at https://t.co/0LpdyphIsD pic.twitter.com/kfnLZUVpBP

Continue reading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment