Home » , » Book clinic: which fantasy novelists can I turn to now that Terry Pratchett is gone?

Book clinic: which fantasy novelists can I turn to now that Terry Pratchett is gone?

Written By Unknown on Saturday, November 2, 2019 | 2:51 PM

Author Eoin Colfer, who wrote the final book in the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series, advises a bereft reader

Q: I am reeling from the still painful demise of Sir Terry Pratchett. Which fantasy novels can I lose myself in now while also giggling at the satire and musing at the pathos?
Ben Sturgeon, 49, Humbie, Scotland, veterinary director for a working animal charity

Eoin Colfer, author of children’s fantasy novels including the acclaimed Artemis Fowl series, writes:

Continue reading...

via Science fiction books | The Guardian https://ift.tt/34mmRve

0 comments:

Post a Comment