Home » , » My Little Pony brings lesbians to Equestria – just in time for pride week

My Little Pony brings lesbians to Equestria – just in time for pride week

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 | 10:12 PM

Australian conservative commentator Lyle Shelton has taken a stand against tiny cartoon pony same-sex couple – but news is welcomed by most

An upcoming episode of My Little Pony will feature the show’s first same-sex couple, with Aunt Holiday and Auntie Lofty – guardians of the character Scootaloo – arriving on US television just in time for pride week.

The episode The Last Crusade has already screened in Europe but will be broadcast on Saturday on Discovery Family.

When I say "cute couple" I'm saying that Aunt Holiday and Auntie Lofty are a cute couple. Yes.

Hey hey!!! @NicoleDubuc , @joshhaber and I doin what we can to bring more EQuality to EQuestria!! #PrideMonth https://t.co/YPOvvxT3v0

I solemnly swear to protect the lesbian My Little Pony Couple from Bronies no matter what Cost! ️‍

We said indoctrinating your children & your grandchildren would be a consequence of ️‍ “marriage”. It’s a brave new world folks & we need to push back while we still can. Sitting outside politics is no longer an option for conservatives. https://t.co/tgyq9Y6xWI

The year is 2039, Lyle sits in a nursing home as a headline blares across his TV...

WORLD POPULATION PLUMMETS AS RAMPANT LESBIANISM CONTINUES TO SURGE!

He raises a bony finger to the sky...

“THOSE PONIES...

I WARNED THEM ABOUT THOSE PONNNIIEEEEZZZZZ!!!!!!”

Continue reading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment