Home » , » Mötley Crüe's Nikki Sixx retracts rape admission

Mötley Crüe's Nikki Sixx retracts rape admission

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 6, 2019 | 6:11 AM

Bass guitarist said he ‘pretty much’ raped a woman in band autobiography The Dirt, but now apologises for ‘possibly’ making the story up

Nikki Sixx, bassist with 1980s rock band Mötley Crüe, has apologised over a story from the band’s autobiography The Dirt in which he admitted to “pretty much” raping a woman.

In the book, Sixx recounts an incident in which he tricked a woman into believing she was having sex with him in a dark closet at a party, when it was actually bandmate Tommy Lee. The woman reported being raped later that night in a separate incident as she attempted to hitchhike home. On hearing of the second incident, Sixx said that it made him realise “I had probably gone too far … At first, I was relieved, because it meant I hadn’t raped her. But the more I thought about it, the more I realised that I pretty much had. I was in a zone, though, and in that zone, consequences did not exist.”

Continue reading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment