Home » , » Stan Lee was working on a new superhero called Dirt Man, says daughter

Stan Lee was working on a new superhero called Dirt Man, says daughter

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 | 10:02 AM

JC Lee says the late co-creator of Marvel was helping her develop Dirt Man, after ‘trying to get him to do a character with me my entire life’

The late Stan Lee’s daughter has revealed that the comics legend was working on one final superhero before he died: Dirt Man.

JC Lee told TMZ that she had been “trying to get [Stan Lee] to do a character with me my entire life”. “We have been working on a character called Dirt Man. The last little angel we’ve got tucked away is called Dirt Man,” she said. “I said, ‘Daddy please, no clatter, no steel, no any of that. Let’s get down and dirty … Let’s do Dirt Man.”

Continue reading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment