Home » , » Junot Díaz responds to sexual harassment allegations

Junot Díaz responds to sexual harassment allegations

Written By Unknown on Friday, May 4, 2018 | 4:47 PM

The Pulitzer prize-winning author has been accused of sexual misconduct by author Zinzi Clemmons on Twitter after revealing last month that he had been raped as a child

The Pulitzer prize-winning author Junot Díaz has been accused of sexual harassment by writer Zinzi Clemmons.

Related: Junot Díaz reveals he was raped as a child in New Yorker essay

As a grad student, I invited Junot Diaz to speak to a workshop on issues of representation in literature. I was an unknown wide-eyed 26 yo, and he used it as an opportunity to corner and forcibly kiss me. I'm far from the only one he's done this 2, I refuse to be silent anymore.

Continue reading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment