Home » , » Author Sherman Alexie apologizes amid sexual misconduct allegations

Author Sherman Alexie apologizes amid sexual misconduct allegations

Written By Unknown on Thursday, March 1, 2018 | 12:02 PM

‘Over the years, I have done things that have harmed other people, including those I love most deeply’

Prominent author Sherman Alexie issued an apology Wednesday amid multiple allegations of sexual misconduct.

“Over the years, I have done things that have harmed other people, including those I love most deeply,” Alexie said in a statement released to The Seattle Times late Wednesday. “To those whom I have hurt, I genuinely apologize. I am so sorry.”
Allegations against Alexie have been vague, referring to unwanted advances and inappropriate remarks and to threats against fellow Native Americans.

Continue reading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment