Home » , » Hillary Clinton to 'let her guard down' in candid 2016 election memoir

Hillary Clinton to 'let her guard down' in candid 2016 election memoir

Written By Unknown on Thursday, July 27, 2017 | 8:39 AM

What Happened, due out in September, will tell her story of the electoral battle with Donald Trump in ‘a deeply intimate account and a cautionary tale for the nation’

Hillary Clinton has promised that she will be “letting [her] guard down” in the most personal book she has yet written: a memoir due out in September that will reveal her thoughts on last year’s US presidential election.

“In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I’ve often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net. Now I’m letting my guard down,” writes Clinton in the introduction to What Happened, which was announced by publisher Simon & Schuster on Thursday.

Continue reading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment