Home » , » JK Rowling reveals she's working on two new novels

JK Rowling reveals she's working on two new novels

Written By Unknown on Thursday, December 22, 2016 | 5:36 AM

The Harry Potter author revealed to fans on Twitter that she has two books in the pipeline, one under her own name and one as Robert Galbraith

JK Rowling has delivered an early Christmas present to fans, announcing on social media that she is at work on two novels. Asked on Twitter if there would be a new novel soon, the Harry Potter author replied on Wednesday night: “I’m working on it (literally).”

Though she gave no details about the books, she did confirm that one would be under her own name and another in the Robert Galbraith detective series. She wrote: “One of each, but I’m not sure which will come out first. I’ll let you know as soon as I do!”

I'm working on it (literally). And thank you! https://t.co/vA6CZcVhRW

Continue reading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment