Home » , » #TrumpBookReport: great literature reimagined as a tweet from the Donald

#TrumpBookReport: great literature reimagined as a tweet from the Donald

Written By Unknown on Thursday, October 20, 2016 | 1:56 PM

Twitter users have seized on a tweet describing the Republican nominee’s vague debate responses as ‘like a book report from a teenager who hasn’t read the book’

Inspired by Donald Trump’s responses during the third presidential debate, Twitter users are humorously attempting to explain great works of literature through the Republican’s eyes using #TrumpBookReport.

Related: Guardian US and WNYC debate party kicks off US membership program

I've never had a problem finding Waldo, Never. Ask anyone. I always find Waldo. #TrumpBookReport

There was a Lion, okay? King of the Jungle. And the Witch? Lemme tell you, nasty. And the Wardrobe, so luxurious. The best. #trumpbookreport

"TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD? Believe me-if those mockingbirds had guns they wouldn't have been killed."#TrumpBookReport

Little Women? Look at their Facebook page. That Jo walked in front of me, and I don't think so, folks, I don't think so. #TrumpBookReport

Fault? These stars are a disaster. A disaster, let me tell you. Believe me, I'm going to make stars great again. #TrumpBookReport

Those poor heights. They were wuthering. Wuthering so bad. Bigly wuthering. I'll make them great again. #TrumpBookReport @AntonioFrench

Nowhere does it say that anything actually happened between Lolita and Humbert, it was just boy talk. #TrumpBookReport

Lady Macbeth. Nasty woman. Blood coming out of her wherever. #TrumpBookReport

Gatsby? He says he was great. I don't know. People are saying maybe not so great. I'll make Gatsby great again. #trumpbookreport

It took Low Energy Harry Potter 7 books to defeat Voldermort. Sad! I would have beat him in the first book! #TrumpBookReport

Voldemort was a good man. A good man. People say I'm like him, that's good. But Hermione was a nasty, nasty woman. #TrumpBookReport

Oedipus. Tremendous leader. The best. I've always said that if Jocasta were my mother, perhaps I'd be dating her. #TrumpBookReport

Continue reading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment