Home » » My Brother is a Superhero by David Solomons - review

My Brother is a Superhero by David Solomons - review

Written By Unknown on Saturday, October 31, 2015 | 11:16 AM

‘I would give it a 9/10 because of the illustrations, the plot and the humour’

This book is about a Luke and his brother, Zack, who are sitting in their tree house one night when Luke needs a wee. He goes inside the house to do his business when an almighty great flash of light from the tree house makes Luke jump with fear! Luke doesn’t even wash his hands as he races into the tree house to find a massive surprise…!

I really like the plot of this book and the settings, although the description could have been a bit better. I like to know what the setting looks like in a book. As well as this, the character description wasn’t very good. The author introduced quite a few characters and the majority of them weren’t described much. The ones that were described were the minor characters. If I were to give this book a rating I would give it a 9/10 because of the illustrations, the plot and the humour. This is good because it is David Solomon’s first novel and I hope he writes a sequel.

Continue reading...











0 comments:

Post a Comment