‘I kept scrolling right because I thought my phone was frozen as I could not believe the story was really finished, it seemed to fly by’
When I first got the email to say I had been approved to read A Summer Like No Other, I was pumped to say the least. The blurb sounded really interesting and definitely like the kind of book I could get into and I was definitely not disappointed.
A Summer Like No Other follows Emilia and Nick, the somewhat star–crossed lovers who are longing to be together but find themselves prevented by the non–stop obstacles thrown their way. This leads to them making an agreement, one that could make or break their friendship: they decide to get together for the summer and then go back to being friends after that. But can sacrifices always work out for the greater good?
Continue reading...
No comments:
Post a Comment