Home » » What books should I read with my 18-month-old?

What books should I read with my 18-month-old?

Written By Unknown on Monday, August 24, 2015 | 4:19 AM

Guardian children’s books site editor Michelle Pauli is our guest book doctor this week, suggesting books for little toddlers

I’m not sure what books I should be reading to my 18-month-old son. The Book Trust starter pack was really helpful but I don’t know what to move on to next - a lot of picture books seem to have too many words to hold his attention and some even say on them that they are for age 3+. Any suggestions?

Firstly, you’ve already made a great start by collecting the Book Trust Bookstart pack. It’s a brilliant scheme giving free books to every single baby in the country and is an excellent introduction to books and reading from the earliest days.

Continue reading...











0 comments:

Post a Comment