Home » » Pig Heart Boy by Malorie Blackman – review

Pig Heart Boy by Malorie Blackman – review

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 | 4:05 AM

‘It has a certain warmth about it which makes it almost impossible to put down’

I thoroughly enjoyed this book – in fact, I read all three hundred pages in three days. I think one of the reasons why I enjoyed this novel so much was because its characters were so unique from your typical novel for kids. I could really empathise with Cameron, the main character, and at times I felt very moved by his actions, decisions and feelings.

All Cameron wants is a normal life, but he can’t do the things most boys his age can because of his weak heart. When an opportunity comes for him to replace his bad, weak heart with a brand new good one, Cameron grabs it. There’s a catch though: it’s risky, it’s never been done before and it’s not a human heart that will be transplanted into his body. It’s a pig’s…

Continue reading...











0 comments:

Post a Comment