Home » , , » 13 People Who Are Definitely Reading Books, Not Just Posing For A Painting

13 People Who Are Definitely Reading Books, Not Just Posing For A Painting

Written By Unknown on Friday, August 21, 2015 | 10:09 AM


"Am I conveying just how intensely I love books? More eyeball, maybe? How 'bout now?"



"Quick, everyone, the painter's here. Read feverishly!"



"Judy, you're really killing the painting vibes with your love of literature."



"Guys, what do we do with our hands? Quick, Betty, hand me my book! "



"Regina, sweetie, we're f**king posing for a painting right now."



Marie-Josephine, you forgot the book you're supposed to be pretending to read reading for this painting.



"LOL. Nurse, I can't even brush my own hair, let alone read this book."



 "I'll count my coins and you flip through a book. This portrait is going to be crazy."



"I just found my sister's diary and I'm not about to let this opportunity pass me by, so you're gonna let me finish."



"Oh, you're here to paint me? Well, I just started reading and I can't possibly stop. It's just not possible."



"Will my eye contact throw you off? Or should I also pretend to look at the words?"



"What? I always read in my best dress pinks."



OK, these monks don't even have eyes.


 


Each week, HuffPost Arts & Culture attempts to bring to light a few forgotten gems with our slightly humorous look back at art history. For past examples see here and here.


Also on HuffPost:


-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.













0 comments:

Post a Comment