Home » » David Solomons's top 10 superheroes of questionable ability

David Solomons's top 10 superheroes of questionable ability

Written By Unknown on Sunday, July 5, 2015 | 4:14 AM

From Green Lantern to Arm Fall Off boy to Ant-Man, the author of My Brother is a Superhero searches far and wide for the comic book stars with the duffest superpowers

Superhero Top Trump cards on the table, I’m no comic book expert. In order to burnish the protagonist of my new novel, My Brother is a Superhero, with a sheen of knowledge, I lurked on internet forums where presumably otherwise sane individuals hiss at each other over who would win in a fight between Thor and Superman*. My research led me down alleys spurned by Batman, to meet heroes with, shall we say questionable abilities. It is these individuals and their duff powers I want to celebrate today.

*(Thor, I learned. He has magic. Superman is susceptible to magic. It’s his other kryptonite.)

Continue reading...











0 comments:

Post a Comment