Home » » Wonder by RJ Palacio - review

Wonder by RJ Palacio - review

Written By Unknown on Thursday, October 10, 2013 | 10:25 AM


'it gave me a lesson that I will never forget, which is not to judge people just by looking at them'


Wonder explains a lot about people's judgements. If you look different that doesn't mean that you are different. For example, Auggie was just a normal kid but with a different face. People judge other people for such stupid things like looking different. But as I approached the end of the book, I noticed that people started to understand Auggie and started to make him feel not so 'different' any more. And that gave me a lesson that I will never forget, which is not to judge people just by looking at them. You have to get to know people before judging them. It was a really good book and I hope to re-read it soon.


Want to tell the world about a book you've read? Join the site and send us your review!





theguardian.com © 2013 Guardian News and Media Limited or its affiliated companies. All rights reserved. | Use of this content is subject to our Terms & Conditions | More Feeds



















0 comments:

Post a Comment